This October, your adventure begins in Nepal.
Extreme sky diving over Everest.
Accompanied by a team of expert skydivers and mountain climbers assembled by our friends at High and Wild, you'll tandem jump from an altitude of over 29,000 feet. You'll freefall in front of Everest and land on the highest drop zone on the planet.
- The most fabulous skydiving adventure in the world
- First ever tandem skydiving program in front of Mt Everest (29,035ft.)
- First ever Himalayan skydiving program
- Freefall past some of the world's highest mountains
- Land on the highest drop zone in the world
- Experience the Himalayas from above and below
- Visit Kathmandu and the Sherpa lands of the Everest region
- Experience the Himalayan environment
- Experience a High Altitude jump, with supplementary oxygen
- Air to air video and photography on each jump
- Be part of an elite group of international skydivers
- Jump aircraft: Turbine Pilatus Porter for Altitude, Russian MI17 helicopter and Polish M-28 Skytruck for familiarization jumps
- DZ vehicles: Equirrel B3 helicopter and local yaks
- One of the adventure world's utterly unique experiences